Creator Deck Media is a team founded by innovative thinkers who wanted to disrupt industry standards. These values have continued to be part of the core values of our team, as we look for people who can think outside the box and find creative solutions to challenges that arise. What you can expect from us is a group of people from various backgrounds who enjoy the collaborative creative processes that goes into creating anything from a picture or video to a marketing strategy to a full fledged brand. From our office in the heart of downtown San Francisco, we work tirelessly for our clients, but also enjoy team lunches on Thursdays, quarterly karaoke, and pursue interests ranging from photography, interior decoration, hiking, cats, travel, basketball, and snowboarding.
Creator Deck Media is looking for a passionate Account Strategist who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will be responsible for:
- Developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executives.
- Liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- 3 years of account strategy or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume if you think you may be a good fit.