About Creator Deck Media:
Creator Deck Media is an innovative media company specializing in creating useful and personalized content that resonates with highly defined customer niches. Creator Deck Media capitalizes on its core values to listen, understand, and translate a vision to an idea or product that can elevate and inspire its viewers.
Creator Deck Media is a team founded by innovative thinkers who wanted to disrupt industry standards. These values have continued to be part of the core values of our team, as we look for people who can think outside the box and find creative solutions to challenges that arise. What you can expect from us is a group of people from various backgrounds who enjoy the collaborative creative processes that goes into creating anything from a picture or video to a marketing strategy to a full fledged brand. From our office in the heart of downtown San Francisco, we work tirelessly for our clients, but also enjoy team lunches on Thursdays, quarterly karaoke, and pursue interests ranging from photography, interior decoration, hiking, cats, travel, basketball, and snowboarding.
Creator Deck Media is looking for a part-time to full-time Office Manager who has passion for fashion, social media, and the world of influencers. We’re a small team and we’d love to have someone who’s not afraid to put on several different hats for this role. The Office Manager will be in charge of the daily ins and outs of the office as well as managing our inbound requests, invoices, and any other needs within the office.
We are looking for someone who is tech savvy, has an interest in social media, and is highly organized.
Principle duties include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the office
- Managing invoices and records of payments to vendors
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Recruitment of new candidates when needed
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Outstanding written, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work in our San Francisco office and be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must possess a passion for social media and the blogosphere
- Event management experience
This is a part-time or full-time position that starts ASAP.
If you are interested, please apply with your COVER LETTER and RESUME to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time