Creator Deck Media is a team founded by innovative thinkers who wanted to disrupt industry standards. These values have continued to be part of the core values of our team, as we look for people who can think outside the box and find creative solutions to challenges that arise. What you can expect from us is a group of people from various backgrounds who enjoy the collaborative creative processes that goes into creating anything from a picture or video to a marketing strategy to a full fledged brand. From our office in the heart of downtown San Francisco, we work tirelessly for our clients, but also enjoy team lunches on Thursdays, quarterly karaoke, and pursue interests ranging from photography, interior decoration, hiking, cats, travel, basketball, and snowboarding.
Creator Deck Media is looking for a stellar Product Manager who has excellent relationship management skills, and strong commitment to innovative campaigns. With a strong existing knowledge of social media tools, analytics, and campaign reporting metrics, Creator Deck Media is looking for someone to help take this company to the next level of success. Your role at Creator Deck Media will include:
- Oversee the Creator Deck SaaS product and direction based on customer and internal team feedback.
- Responsible for average value per customer and increasing the dollar amount over time.
- Proactively manage product roll out timeline by collaborating with the sales and engineering team.
- Host webinars and demos for leads to educate potential and existing customers on new and existing features.
- Create email blasts and surveys to keep active communication with customers about new feature roll out and product satisfaction.
WHAT IT TAKES TO EXCEL AT THIS JOB
- You have experience working in product development of a SAAS product that serves the marketing function of brands.
- You know how to translate business requirements into use cases, from use cases into feature definitions.
- You are excited about solving problems and proactively quantifying it with numbers.
- You are very good with numbers and a solid understanding of the mechanics of a feature roll out.
- You understand the purpose of each feature and is able to articulate that well to engineers, stakeholders, and clients.
- You are a team player and believe in working with other to create a big ideas that creates a win/win for all stakeholders.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB
- Your ideas will be heard, debated, executed or tossed out.
- You’ll work with smart people who are driven by results.
- You’ll work with a leadership team who believe in transparency and meritocracy.
- You’ll be learning from experienced mentors.
- Generous compensation package and flexible work hours.
Email us at email@example.com with your cover letter and resume if you think you may be a good fit.