Social Media Marketing Intern
Creator Deck Media is a team founded by innovative thinkers who wanted to disrupt industry standards. These values have continued to be part of the core values of our team, as we look for people who can think outside the box and find creative solutions to challenges that arise. What you can expect from us is a group of people from various backgrounds who enjoy the collaborative creative processes that goes into creating anything from a picture or video to a marketing strategy to a full fledged brand. From our office in the heart of downtown San Francisco, we work tirelessly for our clients, but also enjoy team lunches on Thursdays, quarterly karaoke, and pursue interests ranging from photography, interior decoration, hiking, cats, travel, basketball, and snowboarding.
With over 5 million fans across all our social channels, Creator Deck Media is looking for a part-time or full-time Social Media Intern who has an obsession for social media, a passion for fashion, and constantly stays up to date with influencers. While we pride ourselves in having one of the biggest influencer networks in the industry, we're looking for an intern who can help us expand this network by discovering fresh new influencers every day.
The intern will be working closely with the business development team to do market research, manage relationships with brand partners, and support the creative team in coming up with engaging content for our social channels. The ideal candidate would be someone who is tech savvy and is constantly following the latest trends in fashion and social media. Your role at Creator Deck Media will be:
- Identifying social media influencers for client brand campaigns.
- Identifying social, fashion, and tech trends to enhance brand campaigns support process.
- Managing relationships with brand partners, acting as the liaison between the brand and the team.
- Assisting sales team to develop proposals and marketing materials.
- Staying up to date blogs and all things influencer related.
- Must be a social media maven with at least 1 year experience managing various social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Plus, Snapchat, Periscope, Tumblr, etc)
- Must possess a passion for fashion, social media, and the blogosphere.
- Outstanding written, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Powerpoint
Email us at email@example.com with your cover letter and resume if you think you may be a good fit.