Social Media Strategist
Creator Deck Media is a team founded by innovative thinkers who wanted to disrupt industry standards. These values have continued to be part of the core values of our team, as we look for people who can think outside the box and find creative solutions to challenges that arise. What you can expect from us is a group of people from various backgrounds who enjoy the collaborative creative processes that goes into creating anything from a picture or video to a marketing strategy to a full fledged brand. From our office in the heart of downtown San Francisco, we work tirelessly for our clients, but also enjoy team lunches on Thursdays, quarterly karaoke, and pursue interests ranging from photography, interior decoration, hiking, cats, travel, basketball, and snowboarding.
- Managing relationships with brand partners, acting as the liaison between brand the brand and the team.
- Managing execution of brand marketing campaigns from start to finish, ensuring all deliverables are met to brand partner's expectations
- Maintaining influencer relationships
- Researching influencers for client brand campaigns.
- Identifying social, fashion, and tech trends to enhance brand campaigns support process.
- Assisting sales team to develop proposals and marketing materials.
- Staying up to date blogs and all things influencer related.
- 1-2 years experience in account management, digital marketing, or social media management/marketing
- Must possess a passion for fashion, social media, and the blogosphere
- Outstanding written, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be a social media maven with experience managing various social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Plus, Snapchat, Periscope, Tumblr, etc)
- Must be able to work in our San Francisco office and be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Video and Photography experience
- Event management experience
Email us at email@example.com with your cover letter and resume if you think you may be a good fit.